Tuesday 4 October 2011

The Big Society Dept Store

This is where we have a small shop in a big shop on Hamlet Court Road in Westcliff-on-Sea.  The store has an eclectic mix of antiques, collectables, hand-crafted, vintage, shabby chic etc.


























Step inside for a world of treasures.......


































after taking a peek into the shop window.........


































my blue painted chair and crocheted cushion peeking around the corner.........


































two of my fabulous crocheted lamps.........


































 my eclectic space of treasures and hand-crafted goodness............


































 a pair of my fabulous chairs gracing the window display.............


































chabby chic and vintage china .................


































a wonderful display of antiques .................


































and more..................

Next time you are in the area do stop by and take some time to browse around :)

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh lots of lovely bits and bobs on show. I love the pale blue dresser with the vintage china.

    I shall have to make a point of popping in next time I'm in the area :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh do pop in at any time - but if you want to say hello to me I am only there on a Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete